Thursday, November 13, 2014

12 cans of Veggies for $1.95? WHAT?

YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS DEAL 
Dollar General has a 3 day sale going on that started today
Libby's Veggies normally 85 cents each can are on sale
If you buy (3) they will auto deduct 51 cents off each can 
making them just 3 for $1.00! 

They do this every year and when they do I like to stock up and since I used my last can of peas last night. 

I made a stop at DG first before going anywhere else. I grabbed (24) cans and paid $8.00. I was pretty excited to pay just 33 cents a can because even with coupons it is hardly ever that low!


Then I headed to Publix and went to customer service and grabbed the New All the Trimming Book Thanks I heart Publix for Photo. 


Inside the front cover on the first page there is  a manufactures coupon for $1/4 Libby's Vegtables! WHAT? 
You can learn how to tell a manufactures coupon 
from a Publix Coupon by clicking here.

So after grabbing my Progresso Soup and my 59 cent per pound Publix Turkey I went back to Dollar General....

I bought 12 cans used 3 coupons and paid $1.95
It would of been a dollar BUT they said the system did NOT deduct the full value of the last coupon due to the auto deduct promotion but 16 cents a can is NOT something to complain about that comes out to about 16 cents a can!!

Your luck may be different and if it is you would get 2 cans and pay just $1.00 using (3) coupons from the All the Trimmings Book but I am hearing of a lot of people having issues with this! 

Now they did give me an issue because the coupon says redeem at Publix but it did scan and I did explain to them the difference of the two but I don't think it made much difference. 

It does scan though and it is the proper usage of the coupon and a great deal! I know have 36 cans of veggies and what would of cost me over $30 cost me less than $10 and as long as I am saving 75% of what I would of spent I am all good with that. 

Don't forget if your DG is out you are free to go to Walmart and Price Match this deal. Same outcome just different store. 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment