Tuesday, December 2, 2014

25 Piece Faberware Cutery Set from $120.00 to just $16.00 after Cash Back and Gift Card!

Faberware 25pc. Pro Stamped Stainless Steel Cutlery And Gadgets Set from $120.00 to $34.99!

Then I used code FRIFAMDEC14 to drop the price to just $26.54! Even better Use code FREESHIP to score free shipping!

 Plus I signed up to Ebates from my husbands email and computer and will earn back a $10 Gift Card and another 2.0% cash back by To bring my total to just $16.00! 

If you have never used Ebates this is a great deal to get in on. 

Here is what I did: 

I signed up for Ebates here it was as easy as creating a sign in and password and putting in my method of how I want my monies deposited. I choose to do my Pal Pal Account. 

Then I went to Select a Store from the home page and choose the store Herbergers... where I now earn 2.0% cash back on my purchases at this store. It redirected me to this page. 

I entered Item# 0045908031206 in the search bar and it brought me to the Faberware 25pc. Pro Stamped Stainless Steel Cutlery And Gadgets Set

As you will see the original cost is  $120.00 but they have dropped the price to just $34.99 and I added to my cart.

Then I checked out and used code FRIFAMDEC14 to drop the price to just $26.54! 

Even better Use code FREESHIP to score free shipping!

I will now wait for the order to clear with EBATES since it was over $25.00 I will receive my gift card and the 2.0% cash back will be deposited into my Ebates account and once I have earned at least $5 they will send me my BIG FAT CHECK!

I am super happy because I have been wanting to get one of these for awhile but they are always so pricey. 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment