Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Free Spray Starch and what you can do with it!

Walgreen's Deal!!! 
Niagara is priced at $1.79 BOGO

We have a HOT coupon to match...

Use your $2/2 Fab, Dynamo, or Ajax Laundry Detergent, Final Touch, Niagara or Rit Dye Products 1/5 SS #2

Pay Just the Tax! 

My store did adjust the price of the item to $2.00 so the coupon would work but some stores you may just need a filler to cover the difference since it can not be a negative total.

You can also score this item for super cheap at stores like Publix, Dollar General, Walmart, Winn Dixie, etc.. where prices are no more than $1.40 each! 

May not be free but makes a nice filler item.

Well today I had to test the BOGO deal was working and decided to buy a few bottles and than had to laugh... 


You know your a couponer when you have 10 bottles of spray starch and do not even own an iron!  

So of course I had to go looking for things to use my spray starch on since I am not going to add ironing to my list of Cinderella Duties. 

Check this Out!!
 
Make a doily bowl! 
I always see these at the Thrift Stores so I will try it out
You take it and saturate it with the starch 
Place it on an upside down bowl (use clingwrap first).
Let it dry overnight
 Remove from the bowl Carefully
Walla a decorative dish! 



How about using the spray starch to spray on your white sneakers. Using Spray Starch on white Sneakers will help repel dirt and keep your white sneakers looking new out of the box! 

There are many many uses how about spraying it on door knobs to repel dirt and dust. 

SEE I DO NOT HAVE TO IRON!! WOHOOO

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment