Friday, January 10, 2014

44 cents for Finish! WHAT??

HOLLY MOLLY!!! 
EXCLUSIVE Scenario just Price Match at Walmart!

Buy (4) Finish 25 Count Quantam $5.97 Price Match Bogo WD
Buy (4) Niagra Spray Starch $1.22 Price Match Walgreens BOGO
Your total $14.38 (plus tax)
Use (4) $2.15/1 Finish from 1/5 SS
And (2) $2/2 Fab, Niagra etc from 1/5 SS
Pay $1.78 plus tax! 
That make Finish 44 cents each PLUS you get FREE Niagra!

WOW I even amaze myself at Times!

* NOTE: Here is where it may get tricky depending on your store and your ad. Locally in my area the Niagra deal is not seen in the printed ad that I received in the paper but when I pull the ad up online it is there. I know you do not need the ad to price match at Walmart. It does say that they will NOT price match internet pricing but they do say that they will price match a local advertised price and your just showing them the local ad on your phone.
Here if you need to pull it up on your phone: 
 HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment