Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Walmart Trip with Bogo Price Match 10/24



SO YOU WANT TO SAVE SOME MONEY?

The other day I decided to try something new since since all the Publix's in my area are ALWAYS out of things the first day of the sale and some of my followers just want to find a way to save money rather than be extreme and by use less stuff just because it is free. So when I did my sneak peak for Publix found here. I decided to venture out and do a Sneak Peak Publix Ad with Walmart Match ups. I was shocked at some of the MAJOR price differences and even without the use of the Infamous $5 off $30 Enjoy the City Coupon I was pretty sure I can make some magic happen.

Because it was my first time I did not want to release the Match Ups since I was unsure how it would all turn out. But the shelves where all stocked and the only issue I had was the waiting in the line (which could be solved by not shopping on a Thursday at 12 in the afternoon.)

HERE IS HOW IT ALL WENT DOWN AT WALLY WORLD!



(3) 12 packs of Pepsi $3.98 each
Price Matched the B2G1 at Publix where they are $5.49 each
(4) Bags of Lays Chips $2.68 each
Price Matched the B1G1 at Publix where they are $4.99 each
(4) Tombstone Pizzas $2.88 each
Price Matched the B1G1 at Publix where they are $5.49 each
(4) Boxes of Fruit Snacks $2.00 each
Price Matched the B1G1 at Publix where they are $2.99
(4) Boxes of Pebbles Cereal $2.32 each
Price Matched the B1G1 at Publix where they are $3.99
(4) Boxes of Quaker Bars $2.18
Price Matched the B1G1 at Publix where they are $2.99
(2) Packs of Frosting Creations 88 cents
NO Price Match Needed
(1) Bottle of BBQ Sauce $1.26
No Price Match Needed 
(1) Folgers Coffee Speical Roast $3.28
NO Price Match Needed (no coffee at Pubix near this cost) 

My Walmart Total for all Items before Price Match Would of been $66.48 
NOW if I bought the same items at Publix AFTER THE B1G1 My Total would of been: $57.30

After Price Matching all of the B1G1 at Publix My total at Walmart was: $37.50

Now On to the coupons that I used. 

(4) $1/1 Tombstone Pizzas printable here (need more than one account) brought total to $33.50
(2) $1/2 Quaker Bars 9/29 RP (expires the 27th) brought total to $31.50
(2) 50/2 Fruit Snacks 9/29 SS (Tribune Only) brought total $30.50
(2) $1/1 Fruity Pebbles Education Booklet $28.50
(1) $2.50 off when you buy (2) Post Cereals and 1 Coffee 10/13 SSbrought total to $26.00
(2) Free packs of Frosting Creations Peelie on Product
Paid $24.24 for everything at Walmart 

If I went to Publix I would of paid about $35.00 and saw a savings on my receipt of over $110.00!
(that is after using (2) $5/30 coupons)

with more items including Apple Juice and Apple Sauce.

Now with all of the numbers being shown I could of bought other items at Publix to bring down my total but this trip was to show you how this is not about buying up all the money makers or buying things you do not need or even use with some people it is about wanting to be a smarter shopper and saving money. 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment