Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HAVING A BABY?

Well since finding out that I am expecting baby #3, I have been busy looking for great deals and signing up for all the sites that offer free coupons, samples, and products for new and expecting mom's.

Here are a list of some of my favorites sites. 

But it is not just about the coupons and the free samples it is also about what I can get for super cheap. Things that I need as a new mom. Tonight I came across a few items and thought I would share some of these great finds with you all. 

Halo Sleepsack Swaddle Changing Pad in Pink

At Toys R Us from $21.99 to just $9.98



  
Free Nursing Pillow! 
Do not forget to use code EN-BABY

Click Here to Get Started 





I wish you all a happy and healthy pregnancy. I will be posting more and more baby deals as I find them and share them with each of you. It is about saving money and baby stuff can be expensive but I can help you to save some money so keep checking back with me.

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment