Monday, August 19, 2013

I love Publix BUT today I am VERY happy with my "LUCKY" Winn Dixie Trip

 
Today I decided to venture out to get some Turkey from the Winn Dixie 3 Day Sale. I knew that they would be stocked since the trucks came in and well since the kids are back in school I can go and get things done without wasting money on M&M's and trying to entertain two young boys while trying to add numbers since most times I go without a list just a plan and some cash.  I did plan on getting Kids Mouth Wash but they where out but lucky for me today was my lucky day...

 Transaction #1
 
(7) Chi-Chi's Enchilda Sauce on sale 88 cents each or $6.16
(4) Packs of Ground Turkey on sale for $1.99 each or $7.96
(1) pack of Ground Meat discounted to $2.02
(1) pack of Ground Meat discounted to $1.97
(1) pack of Ground Meat discounted to $2.02
(5) Act Mouth Wash Priced at $2.99 each or $14.95
But when you buy (5) you get $5.00 off
Takes it off at the end before total 
 Total $30.08 plus tax 

* Note: I grabbed the bigger bottles that where in the spot where the 18oz bottles "where" and they rang up the price of the 18oz bottles the cashier did note it after and manager okayed it since I was already cashed out but it did let me get a better deal and it still took off the $5.00! 

Used (7) $1/1 Chi Chi Enchilda Sauce 8/18 SS brought total $23.08
(4) 75/1 Butterball Refrigerated Peelie brought total to $20.08
(5) $2/1 Act Mouth-Wash 7/14 RP brought total to $10.08
(1) $5 off $30 Winn Dixie 
Paid $5.08 plus tax
Saved $58.73 with Sales and Coupons!

That break down all the deals that I did today!

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment