Sunday, November 30, 2014

What is better then Buy 2 get 1 free... How about Buy 2 get 2 Free at Yankee Candle!


EXCLUSIVE DEAL..... YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST!

Got a deal for all you candle lovers out there but you better hurry this deal will end today! 
 
(click link above to go straight to deal though you may want to read the full post to learn how to score another candle free)  

Buy (2) and Get (1) Free. 
I went with the small Jar Candles for $10.99 

I added (4) Jars to my cart at $10.99 each 
In my cart it took off the price of one of the candles 
Then I used code Jar374
 And it deducted another candle 
 Bringing my total to just $21.98 which is about $5.50 each! 

They also are doing $5.99 shipping on all orders!


This should work on all the Holiday Candles no Matter the size. 
 
HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment