Tuesday, July 9, 2013

T Shirt Deal is Back! Very Funny IDeas!


$6 Personalized T-Shirts are back from Vistaprint for a limited time only so HURRY!


Choose from over 2,000 cute designs 
(or design your own from scratch!)

Show your pride as a couponer...  Get one of these cool custom design shirts for yourself. Here are a few creative ideas that I have come up with that you may find funny.... 

I am a couponer... 
go to another line or wait patiently behind me
 and my lucky couponing shirt! 

If you do not know what BOGO means get out the way 
and let me handle my business!

You paid more for those items then I did for this shirt..
Oh yeah I am one of those couponers! 

BOGO- Buy one get one free 
(so cute if you had twins and get both of them one)

Rule Number 40979
One Manufacture with One Store OR Competitor!

I got my coupons and my loose change get out the way 
I am shopping here!

WARNING: 
I have coupons!

My coupon is higher then yours... LOL.

Rule Number 30870 
DO NOT TAKE THE WHOLE TEAR PAD IDIOT!

Rule Number 65093
NO SHELF CLEARING!

Couponer's Anonymous
Hi my name is ______ and I just bought 100 boxes of rice.

I have more pictures of my couponing hauls then I do my kids!

Is it Sneak Peak Monday yet?

 Click Here to Start Designing Yours
  

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment