Monday, August 5, 2013

I love me some Chocolate!


SMOKING HOT DEAL AT CVS!
Nestle Girl Scout Bars Buy 2 Get 1 Free

HERE IS YOUR MEGA DEAL!

Buy (12) Nestle Girl Scout Bars 
Use (3) Buy 3 Get 1 Free from 8/4 SS

How did I get to these numbers?
Let me show you. 

If you have read any of my MATH CLASS you may understand this but if you are new or still are abit confused about how to work numbers I will help you to understand a bit better. 

Buy 2 Get 1 Free would equal 3 items
Buy 3 Get 1 Free would equal 4 items. 

So you would need 3 items to get the sale and 4 items to use the coupon. So 4 x 3 is 12! Just that simple. 

So 4 free from sale 3 free from coupon. 

You pay for 5 of them... They run about $1.09 each
!you would be paying about 41 cents each when you buy 12!
HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment