Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I spent about $5.00 for all you see here.



I went to Publix tonight and I winded up saving $43 and spent about $5 bucks out of pocket (oop). I will explain to you in detail how this was done. If you ever have any questions please feel free to post a comment.


I bought 14 Pillsbury Cake Mixes.Publix had them on sale for $1.89 Buy One Get One Free (bogo) and while looking threw my coupon binder I found a $1/2 coupon that I had saved to my binder from a tear pad that I found at Winn Dixie a few weeks ago.


The vitamins where $3.49 for the cheapest ones that I found. I used a publix coupon for $5/2 that I got from the Green Advantage Flyer. Those flyers can be found at the front of the store or at the customer service desk.


I paired that with a manufacture coupon on the vitamins for $1/1 that I found in this weeks insert. These vitamins are always on sale so it is a good thing to save them. I use some of the one's that I buy from time to time and donate the rest that I do not use to a local non profit agency that helps medically needed people in the area that I live in.






The chicken was $3.80 Chicken is on sale this week for $1.99 a pound which is a pretty good price. My order came out to about $31.42 so it aloud me to use my $5 off $30 coupon which I get from the Enjoy the City Books. My local area Publix accepts competitor coupons and Winn Dixie is a competitor.

1 comment:

  1. Your my idol!! Thank you for everything that you have taught me.. :)

    ReplyDelete