Thursday, September 11, 2014

2,000 Icey's for an $8 Money Maker!


Although tomorrows is defeintly the day to RUN to Dollar General where they are doing a HUGE sale 50% on a ton of items and rumor has it that there already marked clearance and last chance items will be an additional 50% off as well. 

Well tomorrow is another day but today is a pretty bright one too!
They have summer clearance marked 70% off including juice boxes and icey's for 30 cents each as seen in the photo below!



This was at the store that I shop at but I did manage to find a bunch more iceys and clearance items all threw out the store. I grabbed that box of Kool Aid Jammers pictured above for 60 cents! I also found these bubble yum baseball looking things for 30 cents too (although they where not in the clearance section). But even though the iceys where cheap at 30 cents a box. I am on a budget and I do not like cheap I like free and I love getting paid to shop for a deal that I do not have to fight over or jump threw hoops to get!! 

They had these100 count boxes of Pop-Ice marked down to $1.00 and with tax they came out to $1.12 each, which is a deal in itself!
Now if you notice there is a lovely $1.50 MIR on each box.

I got 20 boxes and since the store was slow I went to the cashier who said wow that is a lot of icey's in which I replied well it is hot outside. I then told her that I needed to ring them all up one by one. But I am good and I had all my money waiting for her and it only took 6 minutes. Of course when someone came up I stopped and let them go because I was not about to hold up the line.  

I got 2,000 iceys for a total of $22.40 which is about a penny each. With a little bit of luck I will get back the full $30.00
Making this a $8.00 MONEY MAKER!

And NO I did not take them all they had a good 40 cases left. 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment