Monday, November 11, 2013

I made it to 100,000 Views!



For people to run a successful blog takes A LOT of time and dedication and I have put 1,0000% of myself into creating this. 

100,000 CLICKS is a huge accomplishment and something that I am very grateful and humbled by. After all I do not sell products I am just some couponer who decided to go off and use what she has learned (and continues to learn) to help others. Some girl living in the small town of Spring Hill Florida.

THIS HAS BEEN DONE WITHOUT THE USE OF MARKETING TOOLS OR PAYING ADVERTISERS 
TO SPAM PEOPLE.
   
People always ask me how I got started and I just started the page and started posting and YES it helps that I have a few great contacts who have guided me along the way. It also has helped that I have a background in sales and marketing and know how to do basic programming and graphics so that does help. Plus I have been couponing so long that I have made a lot of connections and am aware of how things work from the back-end of the blog and couponing world to how coupons work. 

People love spending money but they love SAVING money more.

THE MAIN THING THAT HAS MADE THIS A SUCCESS 
 
I know a lot of people who run there own successful businesses and the one thing that they ALL have in common is that they work hard and they love what they do. They have experience in what they are promoting or selling and each day they wake up excited to go to work because they love what they do! They are all driven by one thing and that is the WANT to help others.



I am driven to work hard and stay at this because I LOVE helping people. Of course there are always bumps in the road but it has all been worth it when I get emails and messages from people thanking me for cutting there grocery bills in half or that they got a deal that I posted. It is nice and it makes me smile.
  
I look forward to the continued growth and helping more and more people. I could not of done this without your help!

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment