Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FREE Online Chore Chart!




I can not believe they are still offering this amazing deal for free! 
 
As a mother of two young boys I know how important a chore chart can be. It is by far the best motivational tool for any kid to get going and completing task quickly.

 My Job Chart is by far the best FREE online chore chart because kids earn themselves rewards that they can save, donate to charity, 
or spend on toys. Motivating them but also teaching them values and money management tools that they will take with them as they grow into adults. 

It is so simple to get started....
1) Sign-up for MyJobChart!
2) Assign Chores to Your Kids
3) Reward Your Kids For Great Work!


I posted this last week and have got an overwhelming response from other mothers who have since tried this and here is one email I received, " Being a first time mother I have tried creating my own chart and when I say your blog post I thought I would give it a try. I already see a change in my child's behavior, she looks forward to cleaning her room. I came to your site to learn how to save money, and I am learning so much more... Kasey from Georgia"



HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment