Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TEN SODA INFORMATION AT WINN DIXIE ... PLEASE READ!


I am getting conflicting stories about the TEN soda in our area. Which is giving me a headache. 

One store has them marked at $1.99 but ringing up 99 cents. 

The other store is telling people they are not included ... not sure if they are just confused but having someone check by buying one and seeing what happens. 

Another store same issue with them saying they are NOT included but they did inform me that they are most likely going to be included in the 3 day sale coming up in a few days (for even cheaper) I am waiting conformation on that information. 

So as of right now I only know for sure of ONE store that they are or at least where in fact ringing up for 99 cents. But if you ask you may get another response. 

NOW with that being said the new 3 DAY SALE which they may or may not be included they will be cheaper!

Right now the shelves are limited at ALL stores, with what they have on the shelf at this point which may be due to them being included in the upcoming sale AND/OR not being included in the current weekly sale. 

I will keep you all updated with any information that I get regarding this... 

HAPPY COUPONING!



HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment