Wednesday, May 8, 2013

HOT NEW LOCAL DESIGNER!

Today while signing on to my Facebook account my News Feed popped up and I saw this girl post about these shirts that she designs. I checked out the post and went to her facebook page found here. And was amazed at the talent that this girl had. I mean this is something that I would see in the Mall in a store window and it would make me want to enter the store and buy one.

I sent her a message asking if she was local and turns out she is a 22 year old local girl who makes these shirts and other items and just started to promote and sell them on the internet. Now I was really impressed by this. In this day and age a lot of people waste their talents and this girl is doing something with the talent that she has and to me that is cool. With being a blogger and access to thousands or people I thought I would help this girl get her name out there.

So without any questions I got her information and now have a link on my website to her store. It is good to support things that you believe in. All the links and the coupons that are on this site are things that I would use and do use myself. You can be sure that I will place an order with this girl for one of those shirts in the near future.


You can also feel free to click on her link that goes straight to her store on the side on my main page. I am in now way affiliated with her and get no commissions off her sales. I am just doing my part in helping someone just starting out try and succeed.

HAPPY COUPONING!

3 comments:

  1. I just got my first shirt and it's great! I will definitely be ordering more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the girl is super talented! AMAZING! Placing my very own order when I get a free minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete