Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CVS Trip Today!


Since I had some ECB left over from the deal that I did yesterday. 
I decided to drag my butt to CVS. 

Here is the Breakdown:

(4) Boxes of Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles $1.77 each or $7.08
(2) Bags of M&M's on sale 2 for $5.00
TOTAL: $12.08 plus tax 
Here is what I used
(4) .70/1 Fruity/Coca Pebbles 4/14 SS brought total to $9.28
(1) $2/2 M&M's Printed from red Machine brought total to $7.28
(1) $1.50/2 M & M's 4/28 RP brought total to $5.78
Paid just 78 cents plus tax!

 
 


This was a great trip for me. My youngest son loves to eat a bowl of 1/2 Fruity Pebbles and 1/2 Coca Pebbles... needless to see he was excited to see Mommy got him some more boxes. I wish I could of stocked up at this price but the store has limited you to only 4. 

The M&M's helps me teach the kiddies....
The oldest learns his math and the younger ones learns his colors
They get the answer right they get to eat them.  

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment