Monday, April 29, 2013

Mega Deal on Bounce at Dollar General!


I have no idea why (must be a glitch) but...
  Dollar General they have the bounce 37 count for $2.00

You buy 3 boxes total $6.00 
Use $3/3 Bounce from the P&G 
Total $3.00 plus tax $3.39

BUT a coupon prints off for $10.00 off $10.00!!

I did this deal 4 times about an hour ago
paid $13.56!
Got back $40.00
(4) $10.00 off $10 Coupons!

I then used (1) $10.00 off coupon to pay for the wheel barrel which was $10.00 the coupon did not work so I added a filler a pack of Rolo's for 75 cents and paid 80 cents... How that all worked out I have no idea but that is how it did. 

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WILL WORK WITHOUT USING THE P&G COUPON ITSELF!

I did speak with the cashier and they said that they will be speaking to the manager to order more. 

BUT.... 

As stated above this may just be a glitch that they will fix so the deal can end any minutes... so if you do try it and the $10.00 off coupon does not print. 

You have to look at it like this you are still scoring them for $1.00 a box which is not that bad for Bounce!

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT USE THE TARGET COUPON AT DOLLAR GENERAL

NOTE: THIS DEAL CAN END AT ANY SECOND 

 Thanks to Glennette Over at Mycouponexpert.com 

HAPPY COUPONING! 

1 comment: