Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Holly CheezeBalls Jingo! My shopping Trip 313

This is my shopping trip today! 
Saved $109.54 Spent $15.92 with tax!  

Usually I do the break downs but since the sale ended today I will just tell you about how some of the coupons or lack there of worked for this trip. 

CHEEZE BALLS- I love Cheeze balls! These are my favorite kind of snacks. Well last night while searching for some deals I came across a thread about discounted cheese balls ringing up for cheaper. I knew that Dollar General had their Valentines Candy ringing up for up to 90% off so the numbers matched with what I was seeing. Cheese Balls at Dollar General Priced $4.50 ringing up just 45 cents... Needless to say I was able to score (5) of them and paid just $2.25. They had 8 on the shelf but only took 5 I means that is a lot of Cheese Balls! The best buy date was listed at 3/15 so... I have a few days one was expired 3/10 but taste fine to me but did it give it my neighbor

PASTA: Usually on the last day of the sale if the item is not in stock the store will issue you a rain check. About two weeks back they had Butoni already made pasta on sale 2.29 buy one get one free. In the paper that week or the week prior their was a coupon for $1.00/1 which made them just .15 each! Since you can use the $1/1 on each item (even though one is already free from the sale). Since they where out of stock I got a rain check for 10 of them. So without the sale I would of paid $22.90 due to the sale I was now getting them for $11.45 and because I had the coupons I was now getting them for $1.45 for 10 of them!! 

MAKE UP: More times then most you will be able to get free or super cheap make up. This time they have maybeline products $2.00 off! The single eye shadows run $2.99. They have been out for the last few times I went so I just placed an order for 10 of them. Told them to mix it and today when I went I picked up my order -2 since 2 of my coupons ran off somewhere. The sale is they are $2.99 the Publix flyer has a Publix coupon $2.00 off any mabeline product and they had a coupon out for $1.00/1 Maybeline eyeshadow. Making them free. If they are out of the product you can always go to customer service to order the item. BUT make sure you are reading the coupon correctly so you are not sitting with a stunned look on your face when the money owed is more then you expected. 

BOGO SALE WITH BOGO COUPON: This is a couponers dream. One is free from the sale and the other is free from the coupon. WOHOOO. A lot of times when this does occur stores will put limits on the items but I will tell you that the items normally sell out FAST!

  • SO BE WARE OF SPECIAL DEALS AND CLEARANCE
  • ALWAYS GET A RAIN CHECK FOR ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK 
  •  BOGO SALE WITH BOGO COUPONS ARE GREAT!
  • ALWAYS ORDER IF YOU NEED MORE OF ONE ITEM.   

HAPPY COUPONING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment