Sunday, February 10, 2013

TODAYS PAPERS HAD HOT INSERTS IN THEM!!

Usually I do not go nuts over the inserts, yes I normally buy at least 8-10 Tampa Tribunes a week at my local 7-11 or Walgreen's. I buy the papers and spend a bit of time sorting and clipping and putting them all into my binder in the correct catagories and most of the time I wind up not even using most of them. But the investment and time that I put in this does pay off because I am able to save at least 75%-100% off my groceries each week. If I just go with the sale items and coupon match ups then I am at more 90% savings but when I need things such as eggs, milk, meat, and so forth it does bring my totals up at times. Let's be realistic you can not walk out of the store saving 90-100% everyday.. but I do come close!

Know I will tell you that in the years that I have been couponing I have never been so impressed with a small but HUGE savings within my Sunday Paper. Usually it is just the normal free toothpaste, free this, cheap that, and after a while you start looking at the coupons like that again? UGG.... TODAY the coupon inserts angels have answered all my dreams. So much that today I winded up with 22 papers.


Here is a list of some of my favorite coupons and I will also explain to you why these coupons are so HOT!

RED PLUM HOT COUPONS!!  

$1/1 Wet n' Wild or Fergie Product -The Wet n' Wild Nail Polish can be found at Winn Dixie and Walmart for $1.00 so after the coupon the item will be free. Great coupon to get in with some new colors.

$3/1 any Advil Congestion Relief, Allergy & Congestion, Cold and Sinus, or Alergy Sinus Product- Their is no size restrictions so if you can find the trail sizes at lets say Dollar Tree, Walmart, or whatver you may have yourself a money maker. If not they sell for about $4.25 give or take.

$1.00 of any Sundown Vitamins- I mean who does not love this coupon it expires 3/12 and I am sure Publix will have a sale on these again. Making for some cheap or free vitamins. I love matching these with the Publix Coupons so hope to see one before this coupon expires. 

$2 off any got2bfull size item- I am sure that we will see good deals on this one. I see them priced at about $3.99 each so if we can get a bogo sale that would be ideal but even with it I love the Curling spray gel again it is about $3.99 so after coupon would be $1.99!

$2.00 on any Nivea Lotion- I am pretty sure that these are priced about $3.00 at Dollar General and Family Dollar. I am not sure if the size matches but still a great high dollar coupon that caught my eye. 

$1.00 off any Juicy Juice Product- I almost jumped out of my skin for this one! They are BOGO right now at Publix for about $3.25 that would make them $1.25 for 2. WHAT? I have kids so this is like a dream come true they are the 8 packs so that is 16 juice packs for like what like 7 cents each box! 

SMART SOURCE HOT COUPONS!! 

55 Cents (why do they not have the cent sign on the keyboard on computers?) off any Yakisoba- These always go bogo at Publix and they are priced at about 99 cents so that would make it a small money maker. I personally do not like these but my coupon buddy's hubby loves them so I help her hubby out with lunch for a few weeks when they go on sale. It is always nice to have a coupon buddy! 

Free Mullers Veggie Pasta with the purchase of any Mullers Product- I love free! I love veggie pasta! This deal is hot enough as it is but if a Mullers item goes bogo then it is twice as many free veggie pastas for me!

$2 off one bag of Beneful Dog Food- I have two dogs and well I go threw dog food like water. These are normally priced at about $4.29 and if they go bogo well guess what 2 bags of dog food for 29 cents! WHAT? I know I am dreaming to much but I am not dog food are always going bogo or on sale. Even if it goes on sale for $3.99 it is still a good deal if I can get it for half the price with the coupon. 

50 cents off Colgate- Did I not go to Winn Dixie and stock up on this the other day. I beleive that these are still on sale there for $1.00 so that would make them about 50 cents each for a tube of toothpaste! 

$1.00 off one OREO Cookies- WHAT? Did I read that right off One! OMG this is a miracle. Normally you see good cookie coupons for $1/2 but $1/1 this is so unheard of. I just need them to go bogo! LOL.. I know I know hoping for so many bogos. 

$1.00 off any 2 Spams 12 oz and more- I like this one for I found a tear pad the other day for buy 2 spams get a dozen eggs for free. I priced the cans at about $2.29 each so I would (I know) need a bogo so I would pay $1.29 for 2 spams and 1 dozen eggs SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

$3.00 of any Poise blah blah blah- Nice Match with the Publix flyer coupon for a money maker if you can get your hands on any of them at this point on the game!

$1.00 off Mitchum Deodorant- As already mentioned here I made my money back on this scoring them for just the tax at Walgreens this week. Great coupon 

BOGO Pledge Multi Surface Product- Well like I need more cleaning supply?? But I do live my Pledge and although I have a lot of cleaning items in my stock pile I use the Pledge wipes to clean up my furniture. I love the smell of Pledge. I guess it is from growing up in a home filled with antique wood furniture that I just came to love the smell of Pledge. 

$1.00 off any Glad Scented Warmer- These things run about $1.00 for the single ones at Walmart and at Publix so guess what it is pretty much a free product.  More times then most the paper will not say hey here is a FREE COUPON for a FREE PRODUCT but hello that is why we are couponers and we know these things.... hehe. 

$1.00 off Edge- 
$4.00 off Schick Hydro 5- I put these together for the simple fact that in Publix's Green Flyer they have a Publix Coupon for buy 1 Schick Hydro Razor (also noted that the price is $8.49) and get Edge Shave Prep for free! So $3.49 for both the Hydro 5 Razor and Edge Shaving Cream! 

So as you can see from the list here that I have created these are some really HOT coupons and can not wait for some matching coupons to come up with them. But just note that even though I did go crazy and get a lot of papers this week. I still have no intentions of going to Walmart to clear them out of all the POISE that they have on the shelf. I still have my morals and ethics. 

Hope this helps some of you to see what a slight dollar invest will bring back! 

HAPPY COUPONING!    

No comments:

Post a Comment