Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pet Food Stamps!?&?? YES I am SERIOUS!



Okay I am being serious here! ... REALLY!

They have a new program out it literally just started a few days ago. If you are on food stamps (EBT) you can sign up and your pets will also be on food stamps.

You can sign up by clicking here. Literally the site is jammed!! I have heard that within the last day or so they have had over 12,000 people sign up and by now with all the attention it is been getting I am sure that number has added a few zeros to it.

Whatever your political views, if you are one of those that are interested just keep trying for this is legit and is for real. The site also states that the program ensures that your pet (s) will not go hungry. It is privately funded but to qualify you must be receiving SNAP (EBT) benefits. You MUST be on food stamps!

I thought this was crazy and had to be a joke of some sort when I saw it first posted on other blogs. I thought this could not be for real but it turns it is for real. The news outlets have also got word about this and you can read about it here.

Usually bloggers talk about how they feel but I am still dumb founded by all of this and really would like to see what they are doing to help these animals out. I wonder will it say that they are aloud so many pounds of dog food a month or will they give you so much money per pet? Is it only for dogs and cats? What about  gold fish are they included? Snakes? Rats? Rabbits? What about pet horses? When I was younger (living in Brooklyn NY) I always wanted a pony I wonder if they had pet food stamps back then if I would of got my pony!


HAPPY COUPONING!


No comments:

Post a Comment