Saturday, February 2, 2013

HIGH Tech Potty Training!

I am not kidding this thing is real and is set to be released on Amazon world wide starting on March 1st. The potty chair is by a company called CTA Digital which sells quality gaming accessories. They have inflatable cars that hook up to your ipad and many other items. They do seem really cool but I think this may be a bit overboard... but maybe I am not hip enough to think this thing is cool. 

This 2013 original model comes equipped with a special holder for an iPad which allows the young child to watch movies or play games and to keep their interest up while waiting to "go". But do not worry because it also comes with a splash guard and also a pee guard to protect your $300 IPad from getting wet! NOTE: THE IPAD IS SOLD SEPARATELY! 

As a mother I think this is kind of crazy but I guess it would work to keep the child interested while sitting there waiting to "go". I did not know what to think of this think of this thing so I asked some children to see what they think. Here is what they told me.

My 6 year old told me that he wants one so he can poop while he watches you tube. I asked him do you think little kids would learn to go potty by using this chair and he looked at me and said no what are you crazy? 

So there you have it... I guess it would make for an interesting baby shower gift to someone who is very techy. So you can now preorder this right now on Amazon by clicking HERE for just $39.99! 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS!

HAPPY COUPONING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment