Friday, February 14, 2014

Jean Shopping for the Boys... Was $19.50 now Just $7.50 each plus free Shipping!

I am a mother of two active boys. They love to rip the knees of their jeans and after finding out today that the 8 pairs of jeans that they started this school year off of are definitely becoming a bit worn in as my mother would say it was DEFINITELY time to find me a deal before my kids loose their sense of style.

I hate spending $20 on jeans KNOWING that my boys will wear them in within hours of putting them on I refuse to spend that kind of money plus I am a couponer so.... 

Today I found a great deal at Children's Place for Jeans on super sale. Most children's jeans drops from $19.50 to $10 for a limited time at ChildrensPlace.com. Then I found a code "PRESIDENT" which dropped them to just $7.50. To make this deal even sweeter 
FREE SHIPPING! 

SAYS CODE EXPIRES ON THE 15TH! 

Which is over 1/2 off and well $7.50 for a NEW pair of jeans is a pretty good deal! I got 4 pairs of jeans for $30.00!!! 

BUT I went threw Ebates and earned some cash back! 
If your new to Ebates you can sign up now spend over $25.00 you get back a $10.00 gift card! NICE!!!!
Just sign up (easy set up name and password) go to select a store and choose Children's Place and earn 2.5% Cash Back!

The sale is on a variety of Girls, Baby Girls, Boys and Baby Boys. Sales tax is charged in most state!
HAPPY COUPONING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment