Friday, February 14, 2014

Another great find... this one for me Need Girly Stuff! Claire's HOT BOGO Clearance Sale!


From now till February 16th, head on over to Claire’s where they are having a Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale on ALL clearance items! 

Shipping starts at $6.00 but order $25.00 or more and get free shipping!

Here is what I got... 
(1) Rainbow Zebra Print Wedge Flip Flops with Glitter Straps
(I think these will make my Shrek Feet look HOT) 
Where $16.50 now $5.00 
(2) Pastel Hair Clips where $4.25 now $2.25 BOGO 
That is as far as I got...I must be out of touch or getting REALLY old. What does Yolo mean Anyway?

BUT if you are a mom, aunt, or a girly girl who loves pre-teen stuff then it is a great deal to get in on! 

Plus if your looking to go nuts and have waited for the perfect sale to start with Ebates.  

If your new to Ebates you can sign up now spend over $25.00 you get back a $10.00 gift card! NICE!!!!

Just sign up (easy set up name and password) go to select a store and choose Claire's and earn 3.5% Cash Back!
HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment