Sunday, December 7, 2014

Free Wipes at Walgreens HOT Diaper and Wipes Deal Scenerio!

Here is a HOT Deal that I came up with.. 

Walgreen's Well Beginning Wipes are 1.99 Buy One Get One Free This Week 
There is also a monthly sale that interacts with this one
Buy (1) pack of wipes you earn 1,000 points!

Buy (2) Packages of Wipes either 64 count pack or 72 count box 
Total $2.00 plus tax but get back 2,000 points. 

NOW I TOOK THIS DEAL A STEP FURTHER
Well Begining Diapers are 8.99 Buy One Get One Free This Week 
Giving me a super duper mega baby deal.

Here is what I bought:
(10) packs of Wipes 
Total $10.00 plus tax 
NO COUPONS NEEDED 
Paid $10.00 plus tax got back 10,000 points which equals to $10.00

Then I turned around and used the points to buy the diapers. 
For some reason and I don't know if this is the rules or how this goes but it only let me redeem 5,000 points at a time. 
Which did not matter in my case since I would of had the same total either way I went. 

(2) Packs of Diapers
Total $8.99 plus tax 
Used 5,000 points from wipes. 
Paid $4.00 plus tax 

Then I did it again to redeem the other 5,000 points. 
(2) Packs of Diapers
Total $8.99 plus tax 
Used 5,000 points from wipes.
Paid $4.00 plus tax 

I paid $18.00 plus tax on what what of cost me over $55.00! 

NOTE: On the wipes I was unsure about the points and if there where limits since I am not any expert at Walgreen's. 
I bought (2) paid $2.00 got 2,000 points 
Then I bought (6) paid $6.00 got 6,000 points
Then I decided to get (2) more paid $2.00 got 2,000 points. 
So I did break it up but I really do not think it would matter 
but just in case just putting it out there.  

ANOTHER NOTE
If they limit you on the wipes you can just buy as many wipes as they will allow and just use that towards the diapers. 
So if they limit you to (2) wipes Buy (2) Pay $2.00 plus tax
Get back 2,000 points
Then Buy (2) packs of diapers use the 2,000 points
Pay $6.99 plus tax. 
So in the end you would be paying $8.99 plus tax 
For (2) packs of diapers and (2) packs of wipes!

BUT KEEP IN MIND YOU MUST HAVE 5,000 POINTS ACCUMULATED TO USE YOUR POINTS. 
To learn more about the points system click here

Either way this is a VERY good Match Up and Deal! 

AGAIN NO COUPONS NOTHING NEEDED JUST THE 
KNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH!
I am one happy mommy!

HOT EXCITING NEW UPDATE
There is a coupon that goes along with the Diapers!
Print this $1.50/1 Well Beginnings Diapers here
Limit One Print :(
But brings your out of pocket even lower!
 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment