Friday, September 26, 2014

HOT deals at Winn Dixie you do not want to miss!

A lot of people always ask me why I stopped being a loyal customer to Publix and why I shop Winn Dixie more often now. First of all they have a much better customer program. 
They accept coupons from all competitors locally. 
They have awsome closeouts through out the store. 
They have Winn Dixie Money Off Stickers on tons of items. 
Plus they always have a special promotion going on. 
Last but not lease Fuel Perks!

 
Along with this weeks sale they have a cool promotion going on called Quarter Back which is kinda cool.
 If you buy (4) Winn Dixie Brand Items you will get 25 cents back for each one up to (40) items yes that would be $10.00 back. 

Since today was WIC day I decided to do my WIC shopping and buy only Winn Dixie Brand Items. 


 
(10) Winn Dixie Brand Veggies
(1) Quart of Milk 
(1) Gallon of Milk 
(1) Jar of Peanut Butter
(1) Dozen Eggs
(1) lb of Cheese
That is 15 items x 25 which gave me $3.75 Back! 
Again used my WIC. 
So if you have WIC or Even if your on Food Stamps this is the week that you should be buying Winn Dixie Brand Products and getting a Catalina Coupon BEST WAY to afford to buy Diapers, or Toilet Paper, or Personal Hygiene or Beauty Products. 

I then found another promotion and an awesome deal on drinks that my kids ALWAYS ask for but I do not get to often because it is hard sometimes to get a good deal on them. 

 It states Save $2.00 when you buy $6.00 worth of 
Participating Dannon Products. 
Well my kids love Danimals and they are included. 
They had the bigger packs priced at $5.19 BUT they had those lovely $2.00 off Winn Dixie Coupons. 



So I did the math and bought (5) which would come out to about $25.95 
but would auto deduct $2 for every $6.00 which would bring me to $8.00 off from Promotion 
and another $10.00 from the Winn Dixie $2.00 off stickers. 
Which is a good deal! 

Now since I was using my $5 off $30 Winn Dixie Coupon that I had I knew the promotion would be taken off before my order was totaled. So I decided to see what else was around. I winded up picking up some pound of block cheeses that where originally $6.49 on sale for $4.49 with $2.00 stickers on them. SCORE and even better they where Winn Dixie Cheeses! I also was short a bit so decided to find the cheapest deal with the Quarter Back Promotion and found it. 

As you can see these are $1.19 BOGO so you can buy (4) and pay $2.38 but you will get back $1.00 and yes it is rolling. But my store was busy and I just needed a filler so I choose to get these. 


(5) packs of Danimals 
(3) Lb of Winn Dixie Cheese
(2) Winn Dixie Hollandase Gravy Mix 
Total $30.01
Used 
(1) $5 off $30 Winn Dixie Brought total to $25.00
(8) $2.00 off Winn Dixie Peelies Brought total to $9.00
And my $3.75 Catalina from the First Transaction 
Paid $5.26 and got back a $1.25 from the Quarter Back Promotion!

GREAT DEAL!

HAPPY COUPONING!



No comments:

Post a Comment