Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Winn Dixie Shopping Trip this Week.


I have become really good at the marked down meats. Although there is no hidden secret to finding the mark down meats I happen to just be super lucky or spend WAY to much time in Winn Dixie  that almost everytime I am there the meat guys are marking the meat down and I am cashing in on 1/2 priced meats that I take home and either throw in the crock pot and cook and eat then freeze leftovers or just freeze. 


Here is my shopping trip from the other day!

(1) Family Sized Pack of Pork Chops was $12.53 now $5.62
(1) Leg quarters was $9.19 now $4.57 (sale) 
(1) Over 5 1/2 pounds of Ground Chuck was $25.98 now $11.59
(1) Cubed Steak was $9.86 now $4.32
(2) Weaver Chicken Patties $4.99 bogo
(2) Dole Salads on sale 2 for $5.00
(4) Packs of Kraft Cheese on sale $1.98
(1) Bottle of Kraft Hamburger BBQ Sauce $1.99
(1) Pack of Hamburger Buns $2.00
(1) Box Of Crispy Rice $3.29
(1) Gallon of Milk $4.29
Total $55.58 plus tax
Coupons that I used..............
(1) $5 off 30 Winn Dixie brought total to $50.58
(1) $5 off $25 Dollar General Coupon brought total to $45.48
(2) $2 off Produce WYB (2) Kraft Cheese brought total $41.58
(2) $1/1 Dole Salad WD Peelie brought total to $38.58
(1) $1/1 Kraft BBQ Peelie on Product brought total to $37.58
 (1) Free Buns WYB Hamurger Meat Peelie brought total to $35.58
(1) WIC Purchase for box of Crispy Rice brought total to $32.29
(1) WIC Purchase for milk 
Paid $28.00 plus tax
(added a few cents due to using coupons and the wic but I was in 
a rush so I just put it together this time)

Now looking at that it would seem okay but look closer and you will see that I spent $26.10 on almost $60 worth of meats. 

 I went home threw some oil in a pan cut the cubed steaks in 1/2 and cooked them for a few. Toasted the buns in the oven with some cheese on top added some Kraft Hamburger Sauce and made my family some sliders!

NOTE: The Kraft Hamburger Flavor Sauce is really really good!
As a couponer we always get free or super cheap condiments. This is a new product from Kraft and my Store had the big bottles which are 27.5 oz on sale from $2.89 to $1.99 and each bottle had $1/1 Peelies on them making them just 99 cents. 

I already have 20 bottles of BBQ sauce but decided to try this after all it was $1.00 and OMG it was so good. As stated above I put it on my sliders that I made with Cubed steak and they where a hit. Kids actually loved it too which is a BIG thing!  


I would keep your eyes peeled for this flavor and try it out. You will not be disappointed. They also had a RIB one but I am not fond of RIBS so I decided to just stay with the Hamburger. 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment