Thursday, August 7, 2014

A box of 112 Huggies Diapers for $1.39! Best Deal Ever for a new mom.

I just scored a Size 2 Box of 112 Diapers for $1.39!!

If you join Amazon MOM there is a 30 day free trial you will get 50% off your purchase of Huggies!

You can also sign up to subscribe and save 20% and an additional 5% Savings on your first order!
Combine the two for awsome savings!

For example: Huggies Simply Clean Baby Wipes, Refill, 648 Count was $14.99 now $10.97 then after the 50% off and the Subscribe and save total will be $3.50 FREE Shipping! 

I got Diapers Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 2, 112 Count 
The Price on Amazon was $29.99 now $23.22 
Then did the Subscribe and Save which was $18.66 
(did it for every 5 months and will cancel when I get the 1st order) 
I placed my order confirmed all the information 
It applied 50% off from my first order with Amazon Mom. 
And the 5% additional for my subscribe and save.
Which brought my total to $6.39 with tax. 
Since I had a $5 Amazon Gift Card in my SwagBucks account 
I used that too and Paid $1.39!

SO SIGN UP FOR AMAZON MOM NOW AND START SAVING
CLICK HERE DIRECT LINK.  

Remember if you like to cancel the subscribe and save you can do so without a charge or penalty. 

As for the Swagbucks you can click here to join or click on the photo below. Swagbucks is rather easy but do have some hints for you in order to start earning. You must install the tool bar and just use the search bar to search. They have surveys and daily polls also. I use the internet a lot and when I am super busy I can earn 450 Swagbucks in a month. The more you use it the more Swagbucks bonuses you will get. 

Each 450 Swagbucks can then be redeemed for one $5 Amazon Gift Card. It is the EASIEST way to make some extra money to use on super deals like this.  SIGN UP NOW!

 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment