Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I love Winn Dixie $175.00 worth of Meat for less than $30!




I used to love Publix but after they started putting limits on items and the sale items where no where on the shelves for weeks on end.
Instead of chasing rainchecks (which I always misplace anyway)
I just changed things up and started going to Winn Dixie. 

Today I needed Formula so I decided to go to Winn Dixie. 
I picked up my formula and checked to see if they had any marked down meats. I looked where they always put them and nothing was there which did not surprise me because today is the first day of their ad and they are pretty much on track with everything... so I continued to walk up the meat isle and found myself 
IN PURE HEAVEN!!!  



Chicken Drumstick Family Packs Marked $14.00 BOGO
marked down to about $6.00 each!
Thin Steaks Marked down over 1/2 off!
ANd then THIS... 
 
And yes then I saw those great Yellow Tags on things already on sale making them super duper cheap!


Needless to say my cart got filled quickly. 

Here is what I got. 
 (7) Packs of Chicken 6.00 BOGO Marked Down
(3) packs of Turkey Burgers 2.50
(2) Packs of Thin Steak 3.00 Marked Down
(8) Tubs of Hormel Potatoes 2.50 each
(2) Packs of Mushrooms 99 cents each
(1) Package of Hormel Pork 9.99
Total $66.47
THEN THIS OCCURED!
(1) $10 off $50 Target brought total down to $56.47
(3) $2.00 off coupon on Turkey Burgers brought total to $50.47
(8) $2.00 off coupon on the Potatoes brought total to $34.47
(1) $4.00 off coupon on the Hormel Pork brought total to $30.47
(1) $2/1 Publix Produce 
Paid $28.47 plus tax
Regular Price Over $175.00 
before sales, marked down, and coupons!

NOTE THIS IS NOT AT ALL STORES AND THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU TO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MARK DOWNS!
 
The Formula was done on a transaction by itself. 
I did not want to separate it all and have them deduct a large amount off my $ off Coupons so I left them by themselves. 

OH YES THIS MONTH SO FAR I AM UP TO $1.80 OFF A GALLON OF GAS UP TO 10 GALLONS! 
Got to love Fuel Perks! 

And since I got home and realized that the potatoes could NOT be frozen I gave some to the neighbor. 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment