Saturday, November 9, 2013

Got a deal for all of you that LOVE Aeropostale.



Aeropostale has a HOT deal going on for instance they have this Aero NY Popover Hoodie originally $44.50 marked down to $14.00! I purchased (3) of these and entered in code FRIENDS30 at Check out I got 40% off the first item and 30% off additional items. My cart total was $28.00 plus tax and since I am paying with my pay pal account I was able to get free 2 day shipping. 

NOW to make this deal even more sweeter. If you have not signed up to EBATES you need to do that before you do this deal. 

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR EBATES TILL YOU ARE READY TO SPEND $25.00 BEFORE TAX AND SHIPPING SO YOU CAN GET YOUR GIFT CARD... YOUR TIME IS LIMITED AFTER SIGNING UP. 



IF YOU HAVE NEVER SIGNED UP TO EBATES THIS IS THE SCREEN YOU WILL SEE AND YOU WILL GET TO PICK YOUR GIFT CARD.  

You will receive your gift card after spending over $25.00 (before tax and shipping) off your first purchase. Signing up is just entering a user name and password that is it. NO credit card information nothing. It is super easy and you will love it.

After your signed up just go to select a store choose Aeropostale as of right now it is giving you back 2.5% Cash Back on your purchase today at Aeropostale.  

The site is easy to navigate and I do all my online shopping ONLY threw EBATES so I earn cash back threw them. 

REMEMBER ENTER CODE FRIENDS30 AT CHECK OUT!

This also works on all the clearance items as well. You can stock up your daughters or sons or neices or nephews closet for the holidays!

THEY WILL HAVE NO IDEA YOU GOT ALL THIS FOR SUCH A GREAT DEAL. I AM SHOPPING NOW ARE YOU?

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment