Monday, July 15, 2013

Stretching Your Buck Fabric Softener

STRETCHING YOUR BUCK
Or in this Case Your Fabric Softener


 This one came from a member of the Facebook Group who just wanted to share some helpful information with the other members.
Hey everyone. We are all about saving money and stretching n our dollar even farther.... And as couponers we might have a stockpile of fabric softener but it can never last long enough. So I learned that if I saved a container from my fabric softener and filled it half way with white vinegar and the other have with softener it lasts longer but it really helps my clothes feel softer look newer and keeps build up from soaps out if my clothes! 
 I now have 3 containers of half/half vinegar/softener in my laundry room and it has lasted a LONG time! 
Just a tip to help you save money! :-)
Thanks Lindsey!


You can also make your own FABRIC SOFTNER with three simple ingredients that we as couponers either get for free or super cheap.
I am defiantly going to give this a try this one out!

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment