Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kraft Velvetta Cheese just $1.17 each!



I found this last night while looking around at Publix at a store I do not really go to but I had my IPhone with me and took a picture of this great display that they had just put out....
nice tear pad with recipes for Kraft Velvetta Cheese. 
Oh and a lovely coupon for..
$1/1 Kraft Velveeta Cheese!

Well today while updating the Match Ups for this weeks Publix Ad I had to do a retake. 
The Kraft Velveeta Block Cheese is BOGO this week! 
Buy (2) They where priced at $4.33 at this store I went to 
Use (2) $1/1 Kraft Velvetta Cheese coupons 
Pay just $2.33 or about $1.17 each! WHAT!!!!!

This is an awesome deal for me since my Hubby loves this cheese accept he goes to Save a Lot and grabs the no frill ones for $4.99!

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment