Monday, April 22, 2013

Great Finds at Walmart!



Today I decided to venture Walmart. I do not know why I took a trip there I guess I was seeing some good finds on line so I decided to check to see if my local store had some of these items in stock.

I went there to score some denture cream. NO I do not have dentures but they do sell them there for about $1.72 and there is a coupon out for $2.50 off one. Since I have 12 coupons that would net me about $9.36 cents. That is a lot of socks :). Usually what I do when Walmart has a money maker like this I use the money to buy socks for I have two small boys and they go threw socks like crazy. But of course they where sold out so I guess on to the next deal. 

First I found some Almay smokey eye-shadow. Now I am an avid watcher of Jerseylious (yes I did admit that..lol) and I always here Olivia speaking about the smokey eye. So since I am no make up artist I decided to use my $4/1 from the 4/14 SS and score these for just 97 cents! Now that is a good deal!


Then I found some Bic Razors for $2.96 great deal because I had some $3/1 coupons. (little did I know I grabbed the expired ones along with my newer ones but I will not get into that.) The correct date is the 4/14 SS just so you know. So I got them for free and made 4 cents that went to my Almay. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE EXPIRED COUPONS! Even by accident at Walmart because they will think you are doing something wrong. LOL.


Of course I had my son with me so I had to buy him a BIG bottle of bubbles but while looking for bubbles I came across these Advil's with a peelie on them that say get a free Original Chapstick up to 1.00 at Walmart. It is a manufacturers coupon. The front of the Peelie looks as it does above and has a HUGE Advil logo but coupon explanation says nothing about purchasing the Advil just the Chapstick.



I also came across these Capri Sun BIG Pouch that would go great with the Buy 1 get 1 free coupon from 4/21 SS.That would make them 44 cents each! I have not tried these but I like Capri Suns! I did not have any coupons with me so I did not get in on this one but it is a good one.



I will not get into my ordeal there but let's just say it was like any other trip to Walmart trip ... eventful... very eventful. But I walked out with my Jerseylious style smokey eye Almay eye-shadow, some Bic Razors (using the right coupon), and some bubbles and paid about $2.15!


HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment