Friday, March 8, 2013

Springer Chicken Tray Packs!

WHAT IS A SPRINGER TRAY PACK? 



I have had a lot of messages for if the items that I purchased today are in fact the Springer Tray packs? 
  
Here the the information that I went by before making my trip, for I make every effort to make sure that the coupons that I use are being used correctly in the proper manner. It is important for me to use the coupons that I do use but more importantly it is important that I do my best to verify the coupons before posting for hundreds or ten's of thousands of people to see this deal. So here is what I did today to verify that I was in fact purchasing the right coupon for the right product.


Per the website they sell their Fresh Chicken packaged in three forms One is a whole chicken wrapped as a whole chicken, the other is on a tray, and last but not least they are also packaged in a bag. 

I AM SOLD ON THAT ....BUT JUST TO DOUBLE CHECK 
 
I located a past photo of a past coupon that Springer Moutain put out for the same product. 



The coupon states for a whole chicken or a tray. And as you can see from the picture below the coupon clearly shows the tray. So we are all good to go... 

Although bloggers do make mistakes from time to time I and the rest of the people who do this because they like to help people try their best to make sure that the correct information is being put out there. I hope this helps solve any confusion. 
 

HAPPY COUPONING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment