Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another Day Another Publix Trip!


Yesterday at Publix one of the workers asked me if I work? 
I replied I am a couponer I save more money in my household and get to help others at the same time. I get to stay at home with my kids and to me that is the most rewarding job I could ever ask for. 

TODAY'S SHOPPING TRIP BREAK DOWN: 

5 Packs of Old Wisconsin Beef Sausages 3.99 each
2 Goody's Hair Ties 2.19 each
2 Covergirl Eye Shadows 2.99 each
Total $30.31 (plus tax)
USED:
(1) $5 off $30 Winn Dixie brought total to $25.31
(5) $2/1 Old Wisconsin brought total to Publix Coupon $15.31
(5) $1/1 Old Wisconsin Manufacturer brought total to $10.31
(1) BOGO Goody's Hair Tie Publix Coupon brought total to $8.12
(2) .50/1 Goodys Hair Tie Manufacture brought total to $7.12
(1) $3/2 Covergirl Manufacturer brought total to $4.12
(2) $1/1 Covergirl Manufacturer brought total to $2.12 Plus Tax!

They also have the Old Wisconsin Sausage Roll that matches with both coupons as well and is priced at $2.99 each making them FREE! They where out of stock at my regular store but I like these ones better. Sometimes Free is great but sometimes paying a tiny bit more but still next to nothing for something else works as well. As you can see I still get a great deal!
 
HAPPY COUPONING! 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment