Friday, February 21, 2014

3 coupons 32 cents out of pocket and a total savings of over $50!



I had not planned my trip for this week so had NO coupons on me accept for a $.75/1 Peelie for Muller's Pot Sized, 
a $10 off $40 Sweetbay, and the $2 off anything Publix.

While at the store I decided to look around since I normally do not go to this store and they had tons of the Marcum Soups with limits of 3 deals per day and the Pot sized where sold out but again limits

I looked by the soups and found that they had Progresso Recipe Starters for $2.39 BOGO WHAT??? This is not advertised. 

To make things even sweeter most of the cans had 50/1 Peelies!

They also had the Viva Italian Coupons displayed by the front door with the $2.00 off Publix Italian Sausauge or Chicken when you buy (4) Selected Progresso Products and what do you know 
Recipe Starters are included. 


Here is what happened... 

(12) Progresso Recipe Starters $2.39 BOGO
(1) pack of Publix Sausage $2.02
(1) pack of Publix Sausage $2.15
(1) pack of Publix Chicken $3.77
(1) Italian Whole Sub $4.99 SALE
(2) Boxes of Mullers One Ziti and one Pot Sized $1.39 BOGO
Total $41.80 plus tax.

Now I am REALLY good with numbers and something is wrong! 
Looks like they SAY the Recipe Starters are not BOGO but there is a sign stating $2.39 BOGO no limits or restrictions.  

She had someone in Customer Service Check on it since it was NOT in the ad and said this was my total and she will take off all coupons and fix it at Customer Service.

(12) 50/1 Peelies for the Starters brought my total to 35.80
(3) $2 off Meat WYB (4) Progresso items brought total to 29.80
(1) $75/1 Mullers Pot Sized Pasta brought total to 29.05
(1) $10 off $40 coupon brought total to 19.05
(1) $2 off Anything brought total to 17.05! 


Then went to Customer Service...
They verified it was BOGO and then told me since it was a bogo deal they are limited to me buying just 10.
I said I am buying 10 but I have 12 since in my cart. 
1 is free for Publix Promise 1 from sale. 
I am buying 10... 

Total Before $17.05
They took off one for the Publix Promise brought total to 14.66
They took another off for the BOGO sale 12.27
Then took off another 5 for the bogo on the 10 cans
Total 32 cents plus tax!
Total savings over $50! 

( not pictured is the pasta)

All this done with just three silly coupons in my pocket 

HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment