Thursday, December 5, 2013

Anyone Like Legos? How about getting two sets for about $15.00!

 
I have boys and they LOVE Lego's and if you have a child who loves Lego's as much as I do you are going to LOVE this deal that I just came up with. I love that it helps with my child's imagination!
 
 
First off to master this Deal you Must go Threw Ebates!

If you are new you will get to this page first where you choose your gift card. THIS WILL BE THE BEST CASE SCENARIO!

I say to use Ebates because it is easy to sign up and you will earn money for shopping on line. There is no gimic no scam nothing they will send you money just by going threw them. It is that simple!

Once signed in/signed up go to Select a Store 
Select Toys R Us where you will earn 2.0% Cash Back!

OKAY now here is the deal if you Buy One Lego Set you Get the 2nd One 50% Off and some of the sets are already Discounted. 

To get the best Deal...
I choose the Lego City Driving Boat was $22.99 now $19.99
And the Lego City Monster Truck $11.99
They dropped the Monster truck to $5.99 (due to promotion)
I choose pick up at store and my total was $25.98!
BUT I will earn 2.0% cash back with this purchase
AND if I was new I would get my Gift Card up to a $10 Value!
 Since I spent over $25.00 before tax and shipping!
 
You can choose whatever ones you wish just make sure that if you are new to Ebates and want your Gift Card to make sure you spend at least $25.00 before any tax and shipping to qualify!
 
HAPPY COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment